Huawei Mate 8 made its way into the Chinese market on December 9 but no information about it getting global or reaching other areas was given. But now we have news that the handset has been certified by the FCC, which means that it will release in the US market after it appears in CES.
The documents bear the model number NXT-L09 with no details about the specs that it will pack but we can guess it will have the same specs compared to already announced Chinese version.
- Display: 6.0-inch Full HD IPS display
- Processor: Quad-core 2.3 GHz Cortex-A72 and quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex A53 with Kirin 950 SoC chipset, Mali T880MP4 GPU
- RAM: 3GB with 32GB or 4GB with 64GB/128GB
- Storage: 32GB/64GB/128GB
- Camera: 16MP Sony IMX298 sensor on the rear, 8MP on the front
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v4.2, 4G LTE
- Battery: 4000 mAh
It will be available in Champagne Gold, Moonlight Silver, Space Gray, Mocha Brown variants. You will also find the fingerprint reader on the back of the device which should become a common site in the upcoming days.