Rumors about Galaxy Tab E 9.6 is heating up and the latest leaked images of the device from winfuture.de shows more about its looks, design and in which color it will be available.
- Display: 9.6-inch display with 800×1280 pixel resolution (4:3
- Processor: 1.3G Hz quad-core Cortex-A7 (Spreadtrum SC7730SE chipset)
- RAM: 1.5GB
- Storage: 8GB, microSD card supported
- Camera: 5MP rear camera and 2MP front camera
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 (LTE version is not available for now)
- Battery: 5000mAh
Wi-Fi variant (SM-T560) for €180 and 3G variant for €200 (SM-T561)
Both the variant will be running an outdated version of Android i.e Android 4.4 KitKat. Images also shows that the device would have the split-screen feature and will be found in White, Black and Brown color.
Do note that Samsung has not confirmed anything about the device itself so the final product may have some other features too.
So stay tuned for more info.