Meizu has finally launched the successor to its m1 note, with an obvious name of Meizu m2 note. It bring some nice upgrades to the already great for its price predecessor making it even better. Tho places where m1 note has just launched or people who were just able to get their hands on the predecessor would be not happy when they will know about the announcement of this device. Why ? We will get to know later down. For now lets get down to specs
- Display: 5.5-inch with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Processor: Cortex A53 1.3GHz octa-core with MT6753 chipset
- RAM: 2GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Connectivity: LTE, 802.11 n/g/b/a Wi-Fi, Supports dual-band Wi-Fi (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0
- Software: running Flyme 4
- Camera: 13 megapixels rear camera with 4X digital zoom and a five-element f/2.2 lens, 5MP snapper with a 69° f/2.0 lens.
- Battery: 3100mAh
It does weighs 4g more than m1 note and comes down to a total of 149g and it is priced equally to the predecessor at CNY999 which is $160. This is where users may get upset with their decision. But m1 note in itself is a nice device so this shouldn’t make much of a difference. And it will take some time to get into global market so if anyone wants to grab it needs to wait for further news.