Apple comes with many major announcement and updates in WWDC 2015, among which these are the prime:
- OS El Capitan (OS X 10.11)
- Watch OS 2
OS X 10.11 or OS El Capitan successor to OS X Yosemite which Apple claims to be more powerful, more knowledgeable and more productive, has some nifty features to make your life easier.
- To find the cursor is now more easy with El Capitan. Just shake your finger on the track pad and the cursor become bold and big which is visible right in the centre of the screen.
- In Mails app, swipe to the right will check mark the mail. And, swipe to the left will delete the mail.
- In Safari, now you can pin the tabs just by clicking and swiping to the left side. Doing this make is available for a lot of different functionalities. For example, if you close the browser and reopen it again. The pinned webpage will be displayed on the screen and will open instantly when tapped. If you click on any content in the webpage, a new tab will open instantly without closing or disturbing the pinned webpage.
- Additional enhancements are of music i.e if you open any webpage with music playing in the background. You can simply mute the music from the address bar or simply find the link from where the music is coming and close it there and then. This is a convenient way to close all those website which opens without giving you any prior indication.
- Spotlight can now be resized, and can be used to search the information or content in your own words. For example, if you want to find a picture of John birthday which was clicked yesterday. Simply, type in the spotlight “pictures of John birthday clicked yesterday”. And, Spotlight will find the exact pictures and show you on the screen.
These are some of the feature that are coming with the beta build of the OS X 10.11 so you can expect much more to come in the future. If you want to know about the improved window management in the new OS follow the link here.