Dell’s XPS series is known to deliver some high end specs for ultrabook and at CES 2015, the company introduced the XPS 13 which will carry on the legacy. The XPS 13 comes into two models, Full HD and Quad HD, both value for their money and having impressive specs.
- Display: 13.3-inch in the form factor of a conventional 11-inch notebook with infinity display with QHD+ (3200 x 1800) and Full HD (1920X1080)
- Processor: 5th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-5500U Processor (4M Cache, up to 3.00 GHz)
- Graphics Card: Intel® HD Graphics 5500
- RAM: 8GB DDR3L clocked at 1600Mhz
- Storage: 256GB SSD
- Camera: Widescreen 720p webcam
- Ports: USB 3.0 (2), Powershare (1), mini DisplayPort (1), SD card reader, headset jack (1), Noble lock (1), 3-in-1 Card Reader (SD, SDHC, SDXC)
- Weight: 2.6lbs (1.18kg) and 2.8lbs (1.26kg) with touch
- Battery: 15 hours for FHD display and 11 hours on the QHD+
The one listed on the online site of the Dell is priced for ₹128,990 ($2,020), but you could get it for less in the local stores.
The ultrabook provide great specs and is worth its value. It is a pleasure to see the QHD display even tho FHD is not a bad choice in itself. Things to note is that the camera (due to its thin bezel design) is located at lower-left corner and not the usual center top. And the speakers are on the side and not on the front.
All things considered the ultrabook is sweet choice and it will come in low end config too but for now only the high end variant in available on the site.
Do share your views about the ultrabook and would you buy it for the price it is being offered? and if not, when what price do you think it should have?