WARNING: If you have stumbled here accidentally or have no idea about what is a recovery or TWRP or custom ROM or flashing then I would suggest don’t move ahead and do some more research as following this path means risks and a lot of them. Risks in a way that could turn to your Meizu M2 Note into a paper weight.
Here you will find all the information required to get MIUI 9 working on your Meizu M2 Note.
Things to remember:
- Your device should be rooted and should have a custom recovery (TWRP) installed.
- Download the ROM from here.
- Charge your device up-to 80% or more.
Lets begin the process………..
Information about the ROM
- ROM version: MIUI 9
- Android version: 5.0.2
- Google apps not installed
- Slow motion in the camera not working
- Ensure your device is rooted (Meizu M2 Note)
- Install custom recovery (TWRP)
- Copy the zip (which you downloaded from above) onto your root or the internal memory
- Enter recovery mode
- Select the “Clean” tab and then “Custom” where you select Dalvik / ART Cache, Cache, System, Data and move the slider “Run” to the right to delete them all.
- Navigate to the location where you placed the zip and select it
- Confirm to flash using the slider.
- Wait for the completion
If this article helps you then do comment and share it with others.