Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10136 came with many improvement over the previous build 10080. But its a preview build so it still has many bugs and issues that need work. Here are some of them
Issues fixed over Build 10080:
- We have fixed the MMS bug in Build 10080, and you should receive MMS messages normally.
- We have fixed the issue where touch will stop responding on the Lock screen preventing you from swiping up to unlock your phone.
- We have fixed some visual glitches in Action Center when expanding/collapsing.
- We have fixed the issue where the text in the People app was too small.
- When you toggle the Wi-Fi quick action in Action Center, it now disables/enables Wi-Fi instead of taking you to the Wi-Fi Settings page. This was one of the top 5 pieces of feedback we heard from Windows Insiders.
- Your Start screen background should be scaled correctly now.
- You can add a detailed status to display on your Lock screen from apps like Outlook Calendar without having the Settings app crash.
- We also fixed the issue where a mouse cursor would appear when pressing the back button on your phone.
Some known issues:
- After upgrading, you will still see duplicate tiles for apps like Search and Phone under All Apps.
- If you have too many PIN unlock attempts, you’ll see the “enter A1B2C3” reset experience. However, there is an issue in this build where after you enter the code you won’t see the PIN pad. The workaround is to press Emergency Call after entering the code, then press Back and you’ll be able to enter your PIN.
- We recommend disabling the double-tap-to-wake feature on some Lumia devices by going to the Settings app then Extras > Touch > Wake to prevent any accidental PIN unlock attempts.
- There is an issue that may cause Skype not to work after upgrade. The best workaround is to uninstall Skype on Windows Phone 8.1 *before* you upgrade to this build and then reinstall it after upgrading. If you miss that step though, you can usually resolve by uninstalling it and reinstalling from the Store once you’re on 10136.
- If you’re having issues installing new Language Packs in this build
So only install the build if you are ok with all these issues and can live with some lags and bugs while using the build. All the above known issues should be kept in mind when providing feedbacks.