Microsoft has just provided a Cumulative Update as Windows 10 Mobile build 10586.122 to both Slow and Release Preview rings users. The update aims to address feedback provided by Windows 10 Mobile users from the Lumia 950, 950 XL, 550, and 650 along with some fixes in the upgrading process from Windows Phone 8.1. Also if you are users of devices : MCJ Madosma Q501, BLU Win HD W510U, BLU Win HD LTE X150Q, and ALCATEL ONETOUCH Fierce XL, then build brings support for them in the Current Branch for Insiders.
Here is the changlog for the Windows 10 Mobile build 10586.122:
- Improved Kanji input experience while using Continuum.
- Improved the speed in which thumbnails appear for portrait videos.
- Improved Internet Sharing on select mobile network configurations.
- Fixed an issue in Microsoft Edge that prevented Word Flow input on some sites.
- Fixed an issue that previously prevented the option to “Close all Tabs” in Microsoft Edge from closing all open tabs.
- Improved IMS registration on select mobile network configurations.
- Fixed an issue where adding your MSA during OOBE would fail and prevent the account from being re-added after the failure.
- Improved the email sync experiences when connecting to Wi-Fi networks with a captive portal.
- Improved data connection profiles for dual SIM devices.
- Updated background processing of multiple changes to improve battery life of devices.
- Improved quality of video record to SD memory cards.
- Improved video recording audio in some cases.
- Improved overall OS reliability, including reliability of the Start screen, app updates, and the Windows Feedback app
- Improved Alarm reliability