Windows after treating only the fast ring users with the tech preview, today launched ISOs for the slow ring users. Microsoft did declared that they will provide previews for slow ring members with some updates in the build provided to the fast ones and this is Microsoft coming true to its word. ISOs provided are of the build 10041 which was released last week.
Bug Fix List:
Bug fixes on KB3050284 support page:
- This update resolves a problem that may result in a transparent Start screen and Task view, transparencies when snapping or dragging windows, and can cause desktop thumbnails to appear as black squares.
- This update resolves a problem that results in severe graphical artifacts on screen when Magnifier is launched in docked or lens mode.
- This update contains a reliability improvement to resolve a common system crash.
Bug Fixes on KB3050279 support page:
- Sharing the desktop in a meeting causes remote users to see a black rectangle instead of the desktop in the Lync client.
- On Microsoft Surface Hub, selecting the I’m Done button may cause the user interface to crash, thus making the Call, Whiteboard, and Connect buttons nonfunctional.
- If the Connect app is closed via the task switcher and then restarted, it may crash
It is surely a good news for the slow ring members as this is the first build of Windows 10 Technical Preview that they are getting taste of. And if you are interested in trying this build, here is a link to help you get through the process with ease.